Friday, August 8, 2008

i am here.

i am here.

i am still here.

after a very long month, a life changing month, i am still here. July brought forth the worst episode of depression i have ever experienced. i was suicidal. yes i wanted to kill myself. which is a hard thing to admit. as a cause of my depression i have lost people i thought were my friends and family, things in my life have been rearranged, but i am still here...

and i only have God to thank that i am still alive...
even on the days i still wonder if i should i have just died.

this blog is for several things:

1. self healing by being able to express what i am feeling and going through

2. understanding for others in my life who do not know or understand how to deal with depression and having a loved one who is depressed

3. for others who are depressed, to be able to help them understand they are not alone and that they can at least reach out to me, always feel free to email me


we must share our stories, share our testimony so that the power of God can be seen, so that we can help others heal, so that we too may heal ourselves....

ill be writing again very soon probably today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gee i hope you're okay. please don't hurt yourself, whatevre you're going through is only temporary. i am praying for you.