Friday, October 10, 2008

excitment.

i have started the application process and that makes me so excited.

i know i was going to wait until fall 2010, but it just doesnt make sense. All i want to do is teach college. so why wait 2 years to get my PhD? working some dumb job i dont really like? dont think so. I had to pray and think about it really hard especially while i was at this job fair last week, because none of the jobs interested me. I just want to teach college. that is my dream job. Dr. me, Professor me... :-)

so i am going for it. and i see no reason why they wont accept me. i am the bomb! i am strong. i am creative. an innovator. a scholar. and one thing i love...i love my people. i love my sisters. and imma do all the studying, research, teaching, and programming to make sure we stay in somebodies classroom...ok.

yes! excited foreal.

oh and i got a parttime job at one of my favorite stores!!!! wooo hooo!!!!!

and i have another interview for a full time job next week. things are looking positive :-)

praise god. because that is the ONLY way we make it. even if people dont want to admit it, they betta admit it because GOD is it! i know i should be dead but i am still alive and smiling only because of my God....(can i get a hand clap? lol)

i wish all readers peace and love and success...

No comments: