Wednesday, October 29, 2008

life sucks

so i got attacked and in the process my finger broke and my hand was all bloody so since that means more infection i had to get 2 shots and one was a huge one in my butt and take like 3 pills and get my hand wrapped up and a splint and in all this pain and they said oh we dont know if the doctor will give you an excuse for work tomorrow. he doesnt have to. i wanted to snatch the sheet away and say dont you see that i am on anti-depressants dumb ass although i can still walk i am mentally jacked up right now about what happened i have blood all over the floors and on the walls and you think i can just keep it moving?

i think a normal person would want to sit down and get their mind right.

so no work for me tomorrow.

and it would be my left hand so i cant even write.

it just took me forever to type this damn post.

UGH!!!!

if i havent been joining in the suffering of jesus christ i dont know what ive been doing. just about this whole year has been painful...

No comments: