Wednesday, October 8, 2008

i live with a monster. a cute monster.




yes Nyia tore up my futon. all i did was take the cover off to wash it and she just went and demolished it. maybe because my mom did not feed her dinner while i was out at the library...lol i guess she had to eat something...


being a puppy mom is hard. i dont know how people with real kids manage...many blessings to you with children...i do pray that one day i am blessed to have some beautiful babies with an amazing strong black man of God...


just wanted people to see something i gotta deal with daily. this giant puppy who now weighs 54 pounds at age 7 months...


i'll write about life later. i really have a lot to write about the past weekend i went to my grandmas in the country, to the football game at UVA, and to DC for play practice. A lot. and this week is also a busy week! not only do i have a performance with the Saartjie Project on Friday night in DC, i also have to present my research on adolescent sexual behavior at Howard University on Friday afternoon. Yeah...and today is wednesday. ugh.


I just took my new medication last night, new type new dose. so lets PRAY HARD that I dont have any side effects like being sleepy because I have so much I have to do and I have to drive to DC tomorrow...

No comments: