Wednesday, October 1, 2008

numbers.

78.

i got 78 cents in my bank account. wow.

i DONT want to hear ANYBODY talk about being broke. because i only have seventy eight cents. and bill collectors calling every single day. and tmobile threatening to cut my phone off every single week. i wish this was the old days where familes banded together and took up donations for family members who were struggling. what to do? i dont like asking people for money...i might have to get over that right now. i just dont feel community with people its weird...what has happened to black people we have got to do better!!!!

45.

my dog weighs 45 pounds. and she is just almost 7 months old. which means she is going to probably get as big as 60 or more pounds. hmmm...

well, i had an interview today for a part time job at one of my favorite stores. as me and the interviewer were talking she said, "now i know you dont want to work for us with a masters degree" and i was like i need a full time job and 3 part time jobs to pay these bills because i am already so behind on them in the first place. i have to pay hundreds of extra dollars because of my finanical situation. and aint much i could do. who was going to work or hire me in the state i was in august and september? hmmmm....nah.

the economy sucks. i hope i get a job soon. i just want to pay my bills!!!! i dont even want money so i can go shopping or add more money to my savings account, get my nails done or all that other ridiculousness, i just want to pay my bills. what a luxury to be able to pay bills!!! count your blessings if you have a job making enough money to take care of your own business becasue i dont have one. i know my credit score SUCKS now and thats wack because i want to be able to start my businesses and try to get a business loan in order to open my book shop/community center next year...

God please....hook me up ASAP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was terminated from my position on Monday (Tuesday technically) for telling my then-supervisor that I was not feeling safe in a situation and was exiting the building. She said I defied a direct order. I didn't realize I had signed up for the military. I am now enjoying well-deserved time off.

I share that to say, look at this period of time as a rest period before you have the task of doing things you may not enjoy in order to pay your bills. It's a shame that more of us don't band together in times like these, yes. But its even more sad that we have to work at jobs that don't uplift our souls...

love u girl