Thursday, September 11, 2008

grandma said...

she said she called the light company and asked them not to turn off her electricity because she is on oxygen...

i dont know why i started with that, i guess because of my financial rant last night that carried over into today. i wish i could help my family. one day i will.

i am taking donations for my new glasses....thanks for donating...

i went to therapy late today. felt a little better afterwards. cooked dinner. walked the dog at the park. went to the arts and craft store. starting to work on a new collage painting. ill put a pic up when i finish. it is my aspire piece with all of the women i want to be like...

they are:
jill scott, alicia keys, erykah badu, bell hooks, ntozake shange, angela davis, and toni cade bambara.

why???

they are strong. bold. honest. beautiful. amazing writers. healers. connectors. educators. activists.

the list goes on and on...i want what each of them have wrapped up in a package big enough to fill me up.

i dont really feel like writing. i am going to go read one of these books on my nightstand.

i have a wishlist on amazon of 50 books i want. so if anybody ever wants to give me a "get well from depression" present, just ask me which book you can buy me or you can give me some money. thanks.

it was a so-so day. not fantastic but not sucidical.

i did want to kill myself last night. but i guess im over it.

No comments: