Sunday, September 7, 2008

page a day challenge.

i am writing this post for rememberance.

a friend/cousin of mine just challenged me to write a page a day for a book. he is going to do it as well. he/i encourage all writers to do it. you write a page a day and stop when you feel like you have all you need.

i am going to write about freedom.
who knows what will come out on the page but it will be centered around freedom.
lets see what happens.

might be a bestseller.
**fingers crossed**

one more thing to write in addition to the growing list of projects. guess this means i should plug my alarm clock back in the wall and set it to wake up early to start my day. anxiety boils when thinking of alarm clocks. my therapist makes me say: I am fully capable of functioning on schedules. I just dont know if i want to go back to that life i used to live...tight schedule overload etc. your black superwoman at age 23.

nightnight. almost 1am. i have an audition tomorrow/today. blow me blessings across the sky ;-)

No comments: