Friday, September 26, 2008

without family.


where would we be without family? i mean REAL family...


i have two sisters who are not related by blood, but blood has nothing to do with family. but my sisters both have new situations, one starting college and transitioning and another transitioning having babies and living far away (but about to move back to VA YAY!)


these women often say they are thankful for me and my mom all the time because we are there for them in so many ways, but they have NO idea how much i appreciate them being there for me. the time me and lil sis spend together on the weekends, because i dont have friends back home and dont want any really, dont really go anywhere but she always brightens my day and gets me excited to do things around the area...and my other sister who calls me every single day and if i dont answer leaves me messages worried because "i betta pick up the phone, she needs to be in contact with me at all times with me being depressed and all, silence might equal suicidal thoughts and we cant have that" what a sacrifice because she has a full time job at the hospital and is raising my goddaughter (who is a toddler), and is pregnant again with my future godson. :-) most women like that dont have much time but she makes it to make sure i am doing ok, so in return i make time for her too. i just wanted to say that i truly love them and i am thankful for the 13 years we have known each other...


muah!


oh i love my doctor too, when i told her my insurance is running out, she wrote my perscripton for meds for a month and then she told me that once i have future appointments with her she will only charge me my copay which is $20 instead of the full office visit which is like $100. i was like wow. she told me she still wants to be there for me and make sure i get better.


and finally, i have decided on my new name. first and last. but i dont think i want to post it yet. i am going to gradually move into my new name and start introducing myself to new people with the name and then do all the legal changing by january to start the new year off as the new me. :-)


things are looking up. kinda.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great...can't wait to see you soon. Your blog is wonderful.