Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my glasses.

the dog ate my glasses.

well she broke them by chewing them up.

so what am i supposed to do with no job?!

i find it interesting because my therapist suggested that i continue to relax for the rest of september and some of my friends and family have suggested the same thing. they say:

"oh why are you so pressed looking for a job, i think you should relax a few more weeks" and then i say well i have bills to pay. and they say NOTHING.

but really my question for them is, who is going to pay my bills? are you?! who is going to buy me a new pair of glasses? are you?! i think that because i live with my mom, most people think that i am taken care of. well my mom has to pay her bills, her mortgage, and she also pays for my grandmas bills and then i get what i can get at the end of the day. i didnt come from a rich family so i cant just go around and ask them.

i guess this is all my fault right?

finances are another big thing that causes people to be depressed. not so much me though. i am upset at my situation and i know there is some kind of way out while i am waiting to hear back from the million jobs i applied to, maybe a bake sale....

ugh.
im angry.

No comments: